Sunday, January 31, 2010

Some Christmas Crafting

I realize I am posting this a little late so hang on to the ideas for next year - or get really ahead of the game for next year! Here are a few things I made:

Christmas Tree Jars - my sister-in-law, Jenny, got this idea from Martha Stewart, maybe? I got the jars at Target - just a candy jar style - rolled strips of Christmas scrap paper to hide the fabric keychain/wristlets I had made for them that were in the center and took the plastic lid off the inside of the top of the glass tree to stuff the top too - made the tags on my cricut machine!

Silver Branches - saw them all over at Restoration Hardware, Pottery Barn, etc and couldn't justify the price so got some of my own and spray painted them silver, stuck them in a cheap vase with fake snow and my daughter made the coffee filter snowflakes -

Ribbon Tree- just got a styrofoam triangle and cut ribbon, folded in half and stuck into triangle with pins - put bows on top to hide top row of pins

1 comment:

  1. You are correct...Martha was the inspiration. I love yours!!

    ReplyDelete