Thursday, January 28, 2010

Side door curtain

Okay, so I really felt like I needed some form of privacy from the side door to our house that leads into the kitchen. Maybe too many horror flicks when I was in high school but I am always sure that an axe murderer is trying to peek in on me at night - I know this isn't complete privacy but I do feel his vantage point is severely limited from his perspective. I know, I am paranoid! Anyhow, I made these, attached them to magnetic curtain rods since it is a metal door and tied a polk-a-dot ribbon around the middle. I love the look of it from the kitchen.

Lisa

3 comments:

  1. very nice. I also am scared of the axe murderer. I guess I need to do the same!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like it. you just need a big dog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The side door curtain is beautiful and can be a beautiful addition to your house

      Curtains

      Delete